Covid -19 Compliance
1. Pre-Screening: There will be a pre-screening requirement over the phone/text prior to
date of service. Any client with recent travel exposure or symptom history will not be
eligible to appoint. Please let us know if you have any health conditions that make you
at high risk to COVID-19.
2. Day of visit: On the day of your appointment, please come alone to maintain limited
number in treatment room. You will be asked to fill out a brief healthcare questionnaire
and will take your temperature before check in.
3. Face mask: You must wear a mask to your appointment and will be asked not to take it
off until you are told by your Esthetician in treatment room.
4. Shoes: Upon entry you will be asked to remove your shoes.
5. Wash /sanitize your hands: correct hygiene and frequent hand washing is recommended
at all times.
6. Limit chatting: We love socializing , but during theses times, once on the table please try
not to talk during facial . We will have to refrain from our normal hugs, kisses and
handshakes during this time.
7. Timeliness: Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are more than 5 minutes
before your appointment time, we will ask you to wait in the building ‘s lobby waiting
area. If you are more than 10 minutes late , we will have to cut your appointment time
short and will not be able to run over, to allow the proper amount of time needed to
sterilize and turn over the room. We appreciate your understanding.
8. Touchless Checkout: At this time all transactions will be Credit Card and paperless.
Thank you for your understanding.
We are proud to share the increased Hygiene Protocols to keep customers and staff safe:
Low traffic: I will be limiting my daily appointments to allow reduced traffic and longer
Protocols for sterilizing the treatment room.
Linens: We will be switching to disposable headbands for minimize exposure. The treatment
room will be equipped with shields and masks and cleaned with Hospital -grad disinfectant.
Every linen sheet is changed after any use .
Personal Protection Equipment: Appropriate PPE will be worn by all in adherence to state
and local regulations and guidance.
Refreshments: We will be switching to individual small water bottles for the time.
Cleaning and Sanitizing: All equipment , doors, desks,and lounge area will be sanitized after
each client. A thorough cleaning of the entire space will take place nightly.